Samsung eCommerce Merchandiser (contract) 3 - 6 months
We’ve partnered with a global leader in consumer electronics who are looking for an eCommerce Merchandising Manager. Through continuous research, development and innovation this global leading brand have transformed the world of TV’s, smartphones, PC and printers. They have a global presence employing thousands of people worldwide. The company are committed to expanding and transforming their online team.
A key growth area for this consumer brand is there .com presence. The online team are committed to building a new commercial function and an eCommerce Merchandising Manager is required to lead the merchandising activities. The Ecommerce Merchandiser’s responsibility will be to focus on driving online sales across .com products through delivering best practice online execution, including product life cycle management, optimising sales, analysing performance, conducting AB tests and working closely with the content team.
- Day to day trading of the category to maximise sales and profit on Samsung.com
- Merchandising product daily based upon sales trends and promotional calendar
- Owning the merchandising of the category, including executing all relevant promotions on time and reflecting the customer plan
- Competitor analysis and take reactive action as required to maintain our agreed market positioning.
- Identify potential development requirements.
The success of this role will be measured on category sales, basket and site conversion and average order value.
If you’re immediately available and looking to gain experience with a leading global consumer brand, please apply!