PR Account Director
Are you a bright, knowledgeable and dynamic PR Account Director with a passion for marketing effectiveness? Do you have a natural talent for developing strong client relationships? Do you love all things tech, and revel in the challenge of marketing in the B2B world?
If this sounds like you, then we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a leading international B2B marketing agency based in central London.
My client is looking for a PR Account Director to join their team. The role will play a pivotal part in some of the agency’s largest accounts, working with the brightest marketing minds in the industry. With offices in the UK, US and Asia they work with some of the leading lights in the B2B tech space and are looking for someone to help them on their journey towards business growth.
About the role
As PR Account Director, you will work closely with clients on developing and delivering their marketing strategies and will put your PR know-how into practice by advising clients with creative PR ideas to solve their marketing problems and drive outstanding integrated marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for satisfying and growing a client portfolio, leading client communications, developing new business and shaping the team around you.
Commercially-savvy and client-oriented, you’re a PR AD at heart, but are also a multi-disciplined AD with the ability to grow opportunities across the end-to-end marketing spectrum, including lead generation, content, social, web and consultancy programmes.
You’ll be a dab hand at conveying technical and complex marketing language into a clear strategy, and will be a strategic thinker when faced with clients’ marketing challenges and have experience of leading successful marketing projects and programmes.
- A passion for B2B, and technology specifically
- Experience in concepting and delivering modern PR strategies
- Outstanding client handling skills - setting and managing expectations, delivering campaigns and evaluating success for continual improvement
- Strong commercial management skills, with both client budgets and resource management
- A desire to use data to drive campaign ideas
- An understanding of what a good ROI on PR activity looks like
- An ability to seek new opportunities, within current clients, in new business, or internally
- Confidence and experience in juggling a number of complex projects simultaneously
Get in touch if this sounds like the role for you.