Digital Marketing Adviser
Great opportunity for a Digital Marketing Adviser
Your new company
Located in the city of London. The housing association is looking to deliver its most ambitions building programme to date.
Your new role
As a Digital Marketing Adviser you play a crucial part of the marketing mix, offering cost - effective solutions to support property sales through property portals, online advertising, social media and the organisations website. You will increase audience engagement by ensuring the brand of the housing association has strong online presence and is constantly improving, maximising the return of investment.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an experienced Digital Marketing Adviser who can demonstrate;
- Substantial experience of working in a digital marketing or communications environment with experience of creating and delivering content marketing strategies.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS and preferably Google analytics.
- Experience of writing and editing web content and independently managing social media accounts.
- Experience of creating and delivering social media strategy.
Delivering digital projects with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
In addition to working in the heart of the city, the organisation has a fantastic friendly office culture with a supportive management ethos and many other benefits, Including:
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Generous pension contribution
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Season ticket loan
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.