Marketing Executive - PPC - (Maternity Cover)
Marketing Acquisition Executive - PPC - Godalming - Digital
Your new company
My client is a Global Tourism Firm looking for a Marketing Acquisition Specialist with PPC experience. They are based in Godalming and looking for a candidate with experience working with external clients and agencies.
Your new role
- Working with the Group Head of Marketing on the consumer acquisition strategy for affiliates, PPC and Display Marketing.
- Perform detailed planning, execution and reporting of marketing initiatives, maximising ROI and ensuring the acquisition marketing budget is managed effectively.
- Experience of managing PPC campaigns and/or working with an external agency, optimising and performance management in relation to KPIs such as COS and developing media plans based on historic performance and market trends.
- Manage and develop the Marketing channel, identify new opportunities and build relationships within our current network to maximise ROI.
- Develop a communications plan in response to tactical business need for the programme.
- Experience of managing display campaigns and/or working with an external agency, providing data insight to maximise performance and ROI of the channel. Continually analysing and optimising campaign performance. Drive display campaigns in response to tactical business need, monitoring and reporting on campaign performance. Identify opportunities to create future display campaigns.
- Work with the Web Designer/Developer to deliver strong creative for the Display and paid Social Media channel as driven by the business need.
- Support the Integrated Marketing Team with various projects and work with them on the inception and development of creative ideas and concepts for individual campaigns including content generation.
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrable PPC and Display Marketing experience
- Demonstrable Affiliate Marketing experience.
- Experience of Affiliate Window
- Experience in a transactional, consumer eCommerce environment
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Commercial self-starter
- Excellent command of the English language.
Candidate MUST have PPC experience to be considered as it is a key requirement from the client.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.