Marketing Manager Housing Association
Your new company
An opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to work within a well-established housing association based in central London.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the development, design and implementation of marketing strategy and campaigns for the organisations high profile projects. You will be expected to coordinate with other internal departments within the organisation as well as external agencies to ensure the marketing strategies and campaigns are implemented correctly alongside the organisations sales projects. You will be working to develop and maintain relationships with key partners and stakeholders within the sector.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an experienced Marketing Manager who can demonstrate:
- A relevant marketing degree and/or CIM qualification
- Strong marketing knowledge within the housing sector
- Experience utilising digital media channels.
- Expertise in delivering high quality creative marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Experience in multiple stakeholder engagement.
- Public engagement experience.
- Experience managing external agencies on projects.
- Excellent presentation, project coordination and communication skills.
You will need to have a commercially driven, proactive attitude and a passion for customer service and a strong desire to progress within the organisation.
What you'll get in return
A 12 month fixed term contract as part of a passionate, creative office environment with an opportunity to grow within the organisation. You will receive 26 holiday days per year and an annual bonus scheme. Health care and non-contributory life assurance as well as a pension scheme and an employee assistance programme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.