Head of Digital - Hospitality PR Agency
Head of Digital - Hospitality PR
Location: Central London
Salary: Up To £65K plus bonus
About The Restaurant & Hospitality PR Agency
This leading restaurant/hospitality PR agency work with some of the most exciting and prestigious venues in London! From prestigious restaurant groups, to Michelin star locations, this agency loves hospitality PR and has the best black book in the industry.
After several new business wins, this industry leading PR agency are on the market for an exceptional Associate Director to join their award-winning Restaurant PR team. This energetic PR agency loves what it does - this passion comes across in all their campaigns, but they also adopt real 'work hard paly hard' attitude. Their successful influential campaigns are the best in the industry, with high recommendations from clients and media alike.
About The Head of Digital Role
As the Head of Digital you will work directly with the MD and Head of PR to manage and oversee the strategy and day to day digital PR activity on prestigious and exclusive restaurants, as well as leading London hotels and bars.
* Take the lead on strategy and planning of the team and digital campaigns
* Work across a number of different channels including social media, SEO, PPC, email and content
* Upskill and mentor junior members of the team in order to develop and grow the digital offering of the agency
* Work with client services team to upsell digital to existing clients
* Be a key player in the scoping and pitching of new business.
About The Successful Head of Digital
The Head of Digital will have:
* Worked at Senior Account Director or Associate Director Level within a PR Agency, or been within a senior digital communications role at a national Restaurant Group
* Strong experience with the day to day running of accounts
* Strong previous experience within restaurant & bar PR with strong media contacts
* Experience unsing marketing software tools, design software and a basic understanding of web builds, development and coding is preferred but not essential.
In return from a company the Head of Digital will receive…
* Salary circa £65K+
* Complimentary breakfast items!
* Summertime working hours, from May to August.
* New business bonus of 10%
Do not hesitate to contact me to apply for a confidential chat about the Head of Digital role in more detail - email@example.com / 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.