Campaign Executive, Data Management,CRM systems, Retention Campaigns, Producing acquisitions.
Your new company
You will be working for one of the largest utility companies in UK and with over 400,000 customers, you can be sure you are working for a fantastic company
Your new role
As a Campaign Executive you will support the Campaign manager and SME marketing team with producing acquisition and retention campaigns from Microsoft dynamics CRM for email, telemarketing and direct mail campaigns. To assist with the data management for acquisition and retention campaigns via Dynamics CRM.
- To assist with the data management for acquisition and retention campaigns via Dynamics CRM
- To interrogate the Dynamics CRM system, analysing/ collating/ summarising and quality checking data for input into strategic projects and campaigns.
- To work closely with both digital, brand and marketing communications functions to create highly segmented marketing campaigns
- To deliver campaign data and reporting as required accurately and on time.
- Assist as required with checking, analysing, and manipulating and summarising raw data outputs.
- This may include advanced Excel features for analysis Working with the SME marketing team on marketing planning, campaign briefs and work with the teams to ensure the objective of the brief are clear, defined and achievable.
What you'll need to succeed
- Good attention to detail, an enquiring mind, good problem solving ability.
- Good time management and prioritisation are essential.
- Marketing and/or CRM background
- Ability to organise numerical information in an easy to understand format
- Microsoft office particularly excel
- Previous experience of Microsoft dynamics essential
- Previous campaign experience
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a company which is forward thinking and looks after their employees with 25 days holiday and a great pension scheme. You will be working as part of an established digital team on competitive salary of £23,000
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.