Senior Data Analytics Manager, Clientside - Major Non-Governmental Organisation / Advisory Service
Unique independent organisation based in Central London with a strong advisory and behaviour change remit seeks a Senior Data Analytics Manager. This is a major role leading a small team and providing statistical and data modelling expertise and leadership as part of their UK wide strategy to empower everyone to make sound financial decisions.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Identifying the analytical and data-modelling needs of the organisation
- Being expert in statistical and data-modelling techniques and ensuring the use of the most effective tools and techniques currently available
- Providing analytic input to strategic decision and policy making
- Interpreting and communicating complex data in a meaningful and comprehensible way for both internal and external stakeholders
- Commissioning external statistical and data-modelling services
- Managing a small team of data analysts
- Pro-actively contributing to projects and initiatives
- Working in a cross functional capacity with other analysts
This is is consultative role where you will have the opportunity to use and stretch your deep technical knowledge to provide expert and robust guidance to the wider organisation. You will already be comfortable with team management and with solid communication skills you will be well versed in managing relationships, including liaising with partners who have been commissioned by the organisation. With an interest or experience of working with large social research-type datasets, this is a great opportunity to be exposed to the application of behavioural change/economics techniques. Progressive thought-leading organisation, where you will contribute to challenging initiatives and deliver tangible results. Based in modern central London offices with great transport links.