Events & Campaigns Executive
This boutique firm has carved out a niche targeting both private clients and owner-managed businesses with a particular focus on media, TMT, arts, sport and real estate. It had a well-resourced marketing and business development function which has the buy-in from the partners.
In this Events & Campaigns Executive role you will work closely with the rest of the marketing and business development team on the delivery of events and campaigns across the firm. This will involve:
- Work with the business to plan events ensuring there is a purpose to each event;
- Establish metrics to measure the effectiveness of each event;
- End-to-end event logistics;
- Develop guest lists, invites and event collateral;
- Manage the event calendar;
- Support the marketing and BD function on developing and implementing marketing plans;
- Work on the delivery of campaigns using a variety of channels such as web, PR and social media;
- Liaising with agencies.
You will have exposure to events and marketing, ideally a within a professional services environment although those from B2B or financial services environment. You will be creative, a self-starter and have the confidence to influence and persuade senior stakeholders.