PR Manager / Account Executive
Are you an experienced PR Manager or an Account Executive who is keen to step-up to this role?
Our client is a well-established Pharmaceutical PR and digital agency, who is successfully expanding with a brand new additional office opening this year!
Having recently successfully placed a PR Manager with this client, we can say this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to further develop their career within a great working environment.
We are seeking someone with B2B PR experience in the life sciences, pharmaceutical and manufacturing sectors to join the team to assist on International and national client projects.
Here are just some of your responsibilities:
- Developing and providing integrated communications campaigns, writing technical features, press releases, award entries, engaging web copy, case studies, blogs etc
- Utilising your own media relations and relationship building talents to develop a strong network of media contacts across specialist pharma/bio/life science/manufacturing media online and offline.
- Leading on several PR client accounts and supporting the senior PR manager.
- Helping oversee junior members of the PR team and integrate with the wider PR, creative, marketing and digital teams to help create, plan, implement and evaluate campaigns.
- Supporting your line manager in facilitating business development and improvement of the company internally and externally.
Ideally, what we are looking for is someone with a couple of years' experience in a mid-level to senior PR role who is confident in leading several B2B PR client accounts. You may also be an ambitious junior account executive with a few years of relevant experience and huge potential.
Essentially you will need the following:
- Experience working with B2B Pharmaceutical/healthcare/life science clients
- 2-5years agency experience (Junior to Mid-level PR role)
- Someone who can manage several clients of various budgets/sizes (a good mix)
- A qualification in one of the following: Science, Marketing, Media, PR or English Language
- Someone with strong account management, presentation and communications skills
- Proficient written and verbal communications
- A good sense of humour
If you feel your experience is in line with the requirements for this position please APPLY NOW or contact Heather Poole directly on 01892 507 127 for further details.