PPC & Social Biddable Manager
Your new company
Hays are currently working with a leading household name based in South Birmingham to recruit an SEO Manager. This in an incredibly exciting time to join this organisation as they are embarking on an exciting journey to become number one in customer experience in their market. This is a brand new role in their Digital Marketing team since they took the decision to establish in house Digital Talent.
Your new role
The Biddable Manager will develop strategy across paid search and paid social for the company. This person would develop, plan & execute strategic paid social and PPC plans in line with organic channels for the organisation.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you will be have experience in the following competencies;
- Experience of planning successful biddable campaigns
- A high level of knowledge in planning and managing biddable campaigns
- Experience of using tools such as Kenshoo and IgnitionOne/ similar tools
- The ability to manage agencies
- Experience of working in an agency or in house on multiple campaigns
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present to senior management
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive an annual salary of £30,000 - £35,000
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.