PR Associate Director ( Financial PR Team )
Job Title: Associate Director - Financial PR
Location: London ( Central )
Salary: £70,000 to £80,000 + Outstanding Benefits Package
About The Financial PR Company
My client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Associate Director to join their multi-award nominated Financial PR team in the heart of London.
This agency was formed over 10 years ago and has gone from strength to strength in recent years specialising in Financial PR, Corporate Communications and Consumer PR. With clients such in a nuimber sectors the client work shall be varied and interesting. The team are experiencing rapid growth due to New Business wins and are working on many IPO's and M&A's currently.The team are hard-working and collaborative with excellent relationships with clients and internally.
With one of the best cultures in the business and well-known for delivering exceptional work with a fantastic range of clients from AIM listed to FTSE 100 client bases.The package on offer includes healthcare, travel loan and a superb pension contribution.
Based in office near the river, the team hold regular socials and genuinely all get on with one another.
As an Associate Director will have the opportunity to lead a number of high level accounts and be able to impart knowledge to more junior staff and influence client work. You will also be the conduit between the MD and clients and so will have lots of exposure to new business pitches as well and client contact.
About The Associate Director Role
As an Associate Director, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established and well regarded City based Financial PR environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Associate Director :
* You will be the primary contact for new business and will have the skills to build and nurture networks at the highest level
* As Associate Director you will be the lead for strategic council with clients and be able to manage issues with ease and haver the ability to influence clients and staff with effective communication
* Be able to impart knowledge to junior staff with confidence and be a leader within the business
* Be able to provide creativity to generate new leads and deliver campaigns to a strict deadline
* Be able to effectively manage and build upon a financial pipeline and identify new areas of growth for the business.
The Associate Director receives a highly competitive salary paying from £70,000 to £80,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Associate Director role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org (0203 826 1214)