£24,000 + Benefits
My client is one of the UK's largest law firms, with offices nationwide. The firm is nationally acclaimed, with a strong international capability, offering a broad range of legal services to national and international organisations and institutions, small and medium-sized businesses and private individuals.
Employing more than 2200 staff, my client is looking to continue the growth within the Marketing team; therefore they are currently looking for a Marketing Executive to work within the Group Marketing team, you will be responsible for creating integrated campaigns for B2C markets and for providing general marketing support to the business. Working across the full marketing mix, including digital, social, direct marketing, email marketing, media and offline collateral, you will play a key part in delivering marketing campaigns and developing marketing material to ensure consistency of our brand tone.
- Creating integrated campaigns for B2C markets and for providing general marketing support.
- Working across the full marketing mix, including digital, social, direct marketing, email marketing, media and offline collateral, you will play a key part in delivering marketing campaigns and developing marketing material to ensure consistency of our brand tone.
- Support the development and co-ordination of effective marketing campaigns from idea stage through to execution and delivery using both offline and online channels.
- Create engaging and innovative copy for marketing campaigns, to be used across collateral such as flyers, posters, direct mailers, social graphics, and email marketing ensuring all messaging is consistent.
- Support the development of video production to support marketing campaigns including drafting scripts, shot lists, arranging filming and working closely with the designer on the final edit.
- Utilise reporting tools to continually evaluate the effectiveness of all promotional and campaign activity and proactively make recommendations for future opportunities.
- Prepare, plan and project manage the publication of all material to maximise brand awareness.
- Previous experience working within Professional Services or Law firm
- Evidence of producing marketing activity to secure new and existing clients
- Ability to develop strong rapport with both internal and external professionals
- Experience using and collating data to create a strategic marketing approach
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders on a day to day basis via telephone, email and face to face
- Experience working in a team environment and achieving deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
If you are interested in applying for the above position or wish to have a confidential conversation regarding the vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0113 200 3755 or