Project Communications Officer (fixed-term contract)
Hudson are working with a West Midlands university in the search for an experienced communications professional to take on the role of Project Communications Officer, supporting a major organisation wide IT change programme.
Working closely with the IT Change Programme Lead, the Project Communications Officer will be instrumental in delivering both planned and tactical communications activity to a broad range of stakeholders including staff, students and anyone else who will have access to the new system.
- Support the Change Programme Lead with planned messaging, providing advice on channel, timing, content, tone of voice and cascade strategy
- Deliver tactical communication via a range of channels, providing relevant, timely updates on the programme
- Update the intranet with programme news, information, help and updates
- Manage, organise and chair engagement activities such as focus groups and briefings
- Analyse and evaluate all communications activity and use findings to refine future communication.
To apply, you must have:
- Significant experience in providing communications and engagement support for an IT change programme in a large, complex organisation (Oracle implementation experience advantageous)
- An ability to communicate well with a broad range of stakeholders, including technical and non-technical professionals
- A strong technical knowledge with an understanding of the latest communication platforms and tools
- Experience of producing compelling content for a range of audiences via various on and offline channels
- A relevant degree or professional qualification (such as communications, PR or marketing)
- An ability to work well under pressure and achieve tight deadlines
- Creativity, enthusiasm, motivation and phenomenal organisation skills.
Salary up to £33,799. Day rate also considered. Start date Jan/Feb 2018. FTC up to August 2018 with possible extension to September/October 2018. Immediate start preferred but those on a short notice period will be considered. Job description available!
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.