Your new company
Hays are currently working with a leading household name based in South Birmingham to recruit an SEO Manager. This in an incredibly excitable time to join this organisation as they are embarking on an exciting journey to become number one in customer experience in their market. This is a brand new role in their Digital Marketing team since they took the decision to establish in house Digital Talent.
Your new role
In your new role as the SEO Marketing Manager you will monitor all of the SEO performance of the organisations website and be key to identifying onsite & offsite opportunities to help improve organic performance.
You will be working alongside the Digital team to identify onsite changes when needed to ensure good SEO hygiene. You will also be required to identify authority building opportunities to brief into other Marketing & PR teams.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you will have experience in the following competencies;
- Minimum 3 years' experience working with technical SEO
- Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and enhance SERP ranking
- Proficient in using SEO software's such as Search Metrics, SEMrush and any other preferred tool
- WordPress and HTML experience
- Previous experience in conducting competitor analysis, domain authority analysis and site structure
- Previous experience of content gap analysis through search queries
- Strong understanding of Mobile SEO and Mobile rankings
- Ability to report to senior stakeholders and across teams to deliver SEO ROI
- Proven track record of SEO audits and recommend ways to increase ranking and traffic
- Previous experience doing data-driven SEO analysis and optimisation
- Great campaign planning skills and conducting keyword research
- Skilful in Google Analytics / Webtrends and keyword tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive an annual salary of £30,000 - £35,000 + benefits and the opportunity to join a brand new and innovative Digital Marketing team and work in an agile environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.