Brand & Marketing Director
My client is an agency and entertainment provider who produce two of the most popular festivals in the UK, alongside events for clients. This role will be the brand strategist for the main festival that they produce, and with a real chance to shape the direction that they go in, not just in terms of the festival event itself, but associated branded retail opportunities and partnerships, this is a very exciting role indeed.
- Lead the Marketing department, and manage an internal team of 4.
- Help grow the festival and 'the brand' to a bigger audience. Contribute ideas to the business on how we 'diversify' the brands and advise on the marketing & strategy.
- Understand the art of selling festival tickets and what results in ticket sales.
- Preparation and control of high level events budgets alongside the Festival Director.
- Work closely with the Creative Director to advise on brand creative, roll out & protection.
- Build a year-round strategy with longer term planning to ensure the brand and events have a 'year round' communication (on and offline).
- Oversee the advertising creative and PR for the events, including briefing creative department, QA, media placements and delivery of overall festival messaging.
- Instigate and manage all mainstream media partnerships across Print, Radio, digital and TV, while also sourcing to new opportunities with music and media owners.
- Manage the broadcast (TV, VOD, Photography, Radio etc) output from each event and lead on a long term broadcast strategy for each of the events with a commercially-led lens.
- Lead on a marketing strategy & implementation for the Company communicating with the Sales & Client teams to aid the wider business.
If this sounds like a role you would be keen on, or would like more information, please apply or send your CV to Raoul Rechnitz:
email@example.com // 0207 845 7202