Content Marketing Manager
- Lead the global content strategy
- Industry leading marketing technology provider
- Global office locations across Europe, America, South America and Asia
- Technology supports consumer brands
- Create content from analytics and insights
- Global stakeholder management
The Content and Insight Manager sits in the global marketing team and is responsible for creating an insight-lead content marketing strategy. It will be the responsibility of the Content and Insights Manager to gather consumer data from all territories to help generate trends, insights and news stories that can be used to market to prospects and clients. The successful candidate must have exceptional copywriting skills and have been involved in writing and curating multiple forms of content. The sales teams and wider marketing teams require blog content, ebooks, case studies and industry reports to be used for brand awareness, lead generation and client engagement. The company are fast-growing, innovative and entrepreneurial and are looking for a motivated, talented and successful Content and Insight Manager to join their business.
Responsibilities for the position of Content and Insight Manager:
- Own the content calendar for the central marketing function globally
- Analyse consumer data to generate impactful content
- Creating and curating relevant content to position the business as a thought-leader in its marketplace
- Create engaging and informative content pieces based on industry trends, data insights and news
- Generating opportunity pipeline for the sales team
- Analysing all content campaigns to product reports on what content works and what content needs adjusting
To be considered for this role you must have:
- B2B content marketing experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Hands-on experience of compelling content writing
- B2B Marketing technology or technology sector experience
- A desire to succeed and build something from scratch
The company are a Venture Capitalist backed marketing technology company. Specialising in programmatic advertising, on page optimisation and email remarketing. The company have over 500 employees worldwide with 20 global offices with around 150 in London. They are now looking for a Content and Insights Manager to join the growing marketing team to generate leads, acquire new customers and raise company awareness. If you want to lead a global content strategy then this is for you!
The Package for Content and Insight Manager:
- Salary: £35,000-£40,000 + great company benefits.
Location: The position of Content and Insight Manager will be based in the City, London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity