- Established and progressive media organisation
- Portfolio of leading business information, content and events
- Marketing Executive position
- Strong copywriting skills needed
- Ideal second job for a commercial thinking and creative marketing professional
- Progression, training and development opportunities
The Role: The Marketing Executive is responsible for executing multiple marketing campaigns for a few brands and products in this exciting media organisation. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Executive will be asked to write marketing copy for collateral, email, social posts, and multiple website platforms. It is a perfect second job for someone with a solid understanding of marketing principles and experience of B2B marketing. The successful candidate will have an ability to communicate both verbally and through excellent written English. There will be a need to build successful relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Executive include:
- Being a part of a 30+ strong marketing department
- Working as part of a smaller sub-team that focuses on a few leading brands
- Having input in to the marketing strategy meetings
- Writing marketing copy for both offline and online channels
- Utilising email, social and web platforms to input copy for a wide range of campaigns
- Having a creative and analytical-thinking mix
- Working with designers to create marketing collateral
- Supporting the wider marketing department with ad-hoc campaigns
- Producing analytical and insight reports from campaigns to provide to key internal stakeholders
Requirements to be considered for the role of Marketing Executive:
- Experience working within a marketing department
- Written marketing copy for email, social media, print and website
- Be able to write perfect English
- A proactive attitude to learning and a passion for marketing
- Great communicator
- Ability to build relationships with people
The Company: This is a UK based company with global clients that look to take advantage of their diverse portfolio of market-leading business information, content and events. Over 500+ employees and a marketing team of 30+ professionals give individuals a chance to shine whilst also having a key support network. This Marketing Executive role as come about due to the company's belief in progressing people through the business from the bottom up.
The Package for Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £23,000-26,000
- Annual bonus
- Excellent company benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Executive is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.