Do you have experience with automotive dealer marketing and want to work for a leading London Marketing Agency? We are currently recruiting for an account manager to join the team to work on the LCV side of their premium automotive manufacturer client.
This is a new role within the team and you will be the main contact point between the manufacturer LCV dealer network and the manufacturer's marketing department.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Providing marketing support to LCV dealers across the UK
- Approval and supply of copy for each annual digital communications plan on a quarterly basis (Mobile, Facebook and display)
- Working with media agency to provide dealers with campaign evaluation (Impressions achieved, CTR, enquiries made)
- Adaptation and execution of CRM activity
- Executing briefs from dealers
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong understanding of automotive retail marketing functions - across the marketing mix
- Ideally you will have worked within an automotive retail marketing role either in a dealership, marketing agency or manufacturer
- Display excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Be highly organised with excellent administrative skills and be IT literate.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: NS82