Junior Digital Marketing Executive
Job Title: Junior Digital Marketing Executive
Job ID: 00926
Job Type: Permanent
Industry: Digital Marketing
A forward-thinking, Bedfordshire based, award winning Marketing Agency are looking to bring in a Junior Digital Marketing Executive to join their growing team. They are looking for a talented and bright individual to join their SEO team. This could be an ideal position for someone with an interest in SEO for gaming, gambling and sportsbooks.
· Creating imaginative and engaging content (articles, Quizzes, guides etc) for placement on relevant websites
· Analysis of publishing websites to determine their authority in a niche, relevancy to your client’s brand as well as to the campaign goals.
· Outreach for campaign for placement of material
· Analysis of keywords, on page SEO, and to contribute to campaign strategy planning and creation, from the creative conceptualisation to the logistical planning of the components of the campaign.
· Conduct research and ideas generation
· Conduct health check for sites SEO to check links, page set up, content and usability
· Attend conferences on behalf of clients when needed, writing and tweeting on their behalf
· Write monthly reports for clients on the progress and activity on the account
Essential Skills & Experience
· 1+ years’ experience in digital marketing
· Experience and ability to write both advertorial and editorial copy for client campaigns
· Good communication skills
· Experience in writing good quality content, preferably with examples currently online
· Ability to meet deadlines, work on their own initiative and manage workload
Desirable Skills & Experience
· Knowledge of Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, and other SEO tools
· Experience using Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop.
· Experience in an agency setting
If this sounds like a good match, then please get in touch ASAP as interviews are taking place immediately.