Marketing & Communications Manager
*EXCLUSIVE ROLE* Hudson Marketing has been briefed exclusively on a Marketing & Communications Manager role for a small training organisation in Warwickshire. Reporting to the board and with responsibility for a small team, the successful candidate will be instrumental in both driving revenue and increasing the brand presence of the organisation with its key audiences and stakeholders through the development and delivery of an effective marketing and communications strategy.
Specifically, this will include:
- Working closely with sector managers to produce and execute marketing plans for each of their respective areas, to include product marketing, CRM, campaigns and PR, as well as monitoring and evaluating all activity to drive continuous improvement
- Development and ongoing delivery of engaging PR and social media content
- Management of the website, ensuring content is relevant, engaging, up to date and optimised sufficiently to drive traffic to it
- Driving a strong brand positioning with key audiences and stakeholders through a range of marketing and PR activity
- Frequent analysis of trends and competitor activity to define marketing strategy and plans, reporting to senior management on effectiveness and ROI
- Delivery of any other marketing or communications activity as required by the senior management team or sector managers
- Management of the marketing team.
To apply, you'll need to have:
- Strong strategic marketing skills and experience of applying them successfully within a B2B environment
- Digital marketing skills to include web content management, social media and SEO
- Knowledge of and experience in developing and delivering an effective PR strategy, including securing coverage with trade press
- Superb written communication skills and a good level of numeracy
- A degree in a related subject (marketing or PR ideally)
- In addition to a degree a CIM qualification would be advantageous
- Experience of budget management
- A good track record in leading and developing small teams
- Creativity, adaptability and an ability to embrace and drive change
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to influence at all levels
- Proven stakeholder engagement skills
- Good commercial acumen and analytical skills.
This is a permanent position paying between £40,000 to £43,000 per year. Interviews are likely to take place second or third week in January.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.