Internal Communications Officer
Hudson is supporting an established not-for-profit organisation in Warwickshire with their search for an Internal Communications Officer. This a varied role including production of all digital internal content as well as organisation of a number of high profile staff events throughout the year. Whilst the role sits with a decent sized communications function, this is the only dedicated internal communications role, so previous internal comms experience is essential.
- Develop and deliver both strategic internal communications plans as well as tactical internal comms activity, in line with the broader comms strategy
- Produce a weekly internal digital newsletter, and ensure it's delivered on time each week!
- Create relevant, engaging content for the intranet
- Monitor intranet content, ensuring its updated/refreshed regularly where appropriate
- Manage content on digital screens and poster points located around the office
- Support the organisation of staff events throughout the year including conferences, socials and briefings
- Produce associated event content
- Source, brief and manage external suppliers where required such as photographers and videographers
- Constantly look to identify new ways in which to communicate to and engage with staff, and new technologies/platforms which could enhance the delivery of internal comms activity.
To apply, you will need to have:
- Significant internal communications experience
- Experience of translating a communications strategy into an actionable, effective internal communications plan
- Demonstrable experience of delivering internal comms activity via digital channels
- Experience of organising staff events
- A degree in a relevant subject, such as communications, journalism, media or public relations
- Superb writing skills and a proven ability to produce engaging, high quality written content
- Experience of producing digital newsletters
- Excellent IT skills, including MS Office and content management systems
- Strong relationship building skills, including experience of managing and influencing stakeholders
- A generally positive, enthusiastic and motivated outlook to your work!
Sound like you? Then click 'apply'!
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.