A four month interim role ( immediate start ideally) is available for a Research Principal to work for a leading non-departmental body.
The post if one of two Research Principals, reporting to the Human Rights and Research Director. The total research team consists of six research managers, two statisticians, an economist, and a libraries and information manager.
The Research Principal will be tasked with the following:
- Leading on the delivery of the 2018 review, including liaison with the Board and senior management on strategic direction, and quality control of the evidence base
- Working closely with Communications colleagues on a stakeholder engagement strategy for government departments, regulators, civil society organisations and public and private sector bodies
Developing a strategy to influence national and international data producers and users to improve the availability and use of equality and human rights data
- Providing research expertise and advice to the Commission Board and senior management on monitoring, evidence collection, statistics and data
The ideal person will possess the following skill set:
- The ability to use research to influence policy gender
- Extensive experience in research to manage strategy
- Technical research background and team leadership
- Ideally worked for a think tank
- Postgraduate level degree in humanities or social sciences with a strong research component, or undergraduate level degree with significant equivalent experience gained in the workplace
My client is looking to interview ASAP with the view to appoint and for the successful candidate to start this week.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.