Digital Marketing Executive
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our team of over 35 creative minds spread across London, Colorado and Hong Kong.
Based in our West London office, this is a new role which has been created to support the delivery of key senior management strategies around sales and marketing. There will be significant scope to contribute ideas to these strategies while co-ordinating their delivery and implementation, and to develop professionally as they become cornerstones of Luckies B2B marketing approach. There will also be significant liaison with our B2C marketing team.
Luckies of London are committed to designing, producing and selling the world‘s most innovative gift products to retailers the world over, from small independent gift shops and Museums of Modern Art, right up to Urban Outfitters, John Lewis and Nordstrom.
- Work with the head of marketing and internal design team to ensure we meet defined timelines and objectives (brand, sales, creative, etc).
- Develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies to achieve increasing customer acquisition and retention.
- Analyse and report on effectiveness and evolution of the marketing strategy using key metrics.
- Work with our external web development agency to ensure continuity and evolution of our small portfolio of trade websites.
- Keep up to date with advances and developments within the industry, social networks, web technologies and digital marketing trends.
- Develop segmented email and social marketing campaigns to target customers with tailored content, and putting effective auto-responder systems in place.
- Update the websites with new product and marketing content – product pages, banners, blogs, digital catalogues, price lists etc.
- Work with our B2C/e-Commerce team to ensure alignment of trade and retail brand content and product messaging.
Essential skills and experience required:
- 2 years + experience in managing creative marketing projects.
- Ability to deliver on both deadlines and to the highest executional expectations.
- Good understanding of web analytics and reporting.
- Microsoft Office / Excel
- Photoshop knowledge beneficial but not essential.
- Must be an energetic, ‘team player’
Bonus scheme - up to 15% bonus based on company turnover/profit targets, plus healthcare and pension and some other perks like flexi-time, quarterly company nights out etc.