Direct Marketing Executive
Eaglemoss is seeking a highly motivated, hands-on professional to support the growth of multiple subscription programs. The Direct Marketing Executive will report to the Direct Marketing Manager and will assist in the deployment and analysis of marketing campaigns in the UK and European markets for many exciting products. This role will offer the opportunity to develop both creative and analytical skills, and provide the successful candidate with a sound understanding of the use of Direct Marketing online and offline. Every day the role will be in contact with our Creative team, Production team and Digital team, in order to develop and deliver products to clients to the highest standard.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Campaign design, execution of acquisition and retention programs
and overall ownership of campaign/collection P&L.
- Support the Marketing Manager in the design, development and execution of campaigns for each collections launch;
- Support the Marketing Manager in effectively managing the campaigns P&L.
- Daily monitoring of acquisition programs including online and offline marketing campaigns (incl paid digital, partnerships, DRTV, inserts programs)
- Develop and implement strategies and programs to reduce attrition while maximizing subscriber revenue including incentives and communication strategies.
- Oversee and distribute briefs for internal and external design, development and media teams to produce assets, landing pages and media plans.
- Manage the workflow across internal teams and external suppliers (design, development and media agency) to ensure on time, on budget and on strategy execution of campaigns.
- Job & Person Spec Page 2 06/12/2017
2. Campaign Measurement and Analytics - Measure, test, analyze, and
report on the effectiveness of acquisition, retention initiatives on
overall collection/campaign P&L.
- Support the Marketing Manager in developing in-depth analysis of offers, segments, conversion, site traffic and other KPIS to make recommendations for improvements in acquisition, engagement strategies, remarketing tactics, and customer experience.
- Maintain and distribute daily/weekly/monthly and ad hoc marketing reporting tools.
3. Other responsibilities
- Liaise with Operations & Finance to ensure support for marketing initiatives including allocation of inventory and customer service.
- Contribute and support the efforts to continuously enhance the customer experience based on best practices, customer feedback and performance data (conversion rate, retention rate and attrition rate).
- Other duties as assigned.
Candidates must have relevant skills and experience to be considered for this job. Priority will be given to candidates possessing some or all of the following:-
- Ideally with previous experience in a direct marketing department or a subscription lead business. Internships pertinent to the position will be considered.
- Hold a degree/higher level qualification in marketing, or in the process of obtaining such qualifications
- An understanding of product marketing and CRM
- Ability to project manage/prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Office Suite
- High level of English
- Knowledge and practice of the marketing mix Skills (desirable):
- Any other language appreciated
- Team player