Digital Strategist - Award Winning Independent Creative Agency
Job Title: Digital Strategist - Award Winning Independent Creative Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience plus bonus and healthcare cash plan, flexible working hours, matched pension contribution, iPhone, 25 days holiday, voluntary scheme for staff, office dog
About The Integrated Creative Agency
My client has a hugely exciting opportunity for a talented digital strategist & media planner to join their expanding team based in the heart of London. They are a leading independent creative digital agency who currently work with big name consumer and FMCG brands similar to Bombay Sapphire, Colgate and Innocent Smoothies. Their expertise spans social media, video content, mobile and media, with brand storytelling at the heart of all their campaigns.
Renowned within the industry for their strategic thinking, insight and value for money, this entrepreneurial agency is going from strength to strength and this is an exciting chance to be a part of their journey. This agency has a unique culture - their friendly tight knit team all get along really well and their fun approach to work has resulted in fantastic staff retention rates. This is a meritocratic, agile and fast paced agency where you won't be constrained by any red tape and you'll be able to make a real impact. They also pride themselves on being an environmentally friendly agency which is reflected in everything they do as well as partnerships they have in place.
About the Digital Strategist Role
You will report into and gain mentorship from the agency's talented Strategy & Planning Director, and you'll be given the opportunity to lead and own digital media strategy.
Key Responsibilities for the Digital Strategist:
* Hone your burgeoning insight and strategy skills by analysing a range of data and co-creating innovative brand communications strategy
* Develop digital and social media content strategy across paid owned and earned platforms
* Collaborate with creative and account management teams in responding to client briefs, inspiring the teams and enhancing creative responses
* Strategically manage media partners and influencers, continuously assessing their relevancy and content against brand objectives
* Keep abreast of the latest innovations and opportunities in
If you have a penchant for creating insight driven digital media strategies, coupled with a desire to accelerate your career to the next level within digital and social strategy, then I'd love to speak with you.
Experience needed for the Digital Strategist role:
* A minimum of 2-3 years' experience in creating digital media strategy across the paid owned and earned mix
* Experience with influencers and knowledge of integrating mobile
* Ability to collaborate with and inspire internal teams and a track record of innovation
* Meticulous approach to analysing sales and consumer data
* Enthusiasm, commitment and a fun approach to work
The Digital Strategist will receive a highly competitive salary paying from around £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Digital Strategist role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2016).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies and brands in the industry.