A fantastic retail company based in Bradford are seeking a passionate UX Designer.
Your new company
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a highly successful retail company who can provide a fast paced and varied role alongside fantastic benefits. They are seeking a passionate UX Designer to work in there UX team where you will work closely with the E-commerce and analytical teams.
Your new role
The main purpose of your role is to define the interactivity and UX on a variety of products, proposing solutions that provide solutions that provide users with the most effective, efficient and enjoyable experience as possible whilst ensuring that core business goals are achieved and feasible.
Help better understand users
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative user research; experience mapping, service design, journey modelling, conduct stakeholders interviews, create personas, analytics and process flows.
- Work closely with a team of stalkers, strategists, analysts, developers and designers to guide UX from start to finish
- Create meaningful UX deliverable's such as storyboards, wireframes, user flows, interaction models, journey flows, conceptual designs and presentations that help the team to understand what to build
- Help user experience manager run UX workshops to educate design teams across the company and to help designers in developing a more user centric approach to design
What you'll need to succeed
- Serious passion for user-centred product design, service design and have demonstrated knowledge of information architecture design, usability, accessibility, user interface and interaction design
- A degree in design, human-computer interaction, cognitive science, human factors, product design or related field
- Can demonstrate skills in defining, planning and delivering change within a user needs le environment
- Have strong skills in UX tools such as Photoshop and Axure
- Have proven ability to empathise with users and their needs
What you'll get in return
A fantastic working environment in a successful and fast paced retail business. Competitive salary + benefits (29 days holiday + banks, purchase extra holiday, pension, discounted parking, bonus scheme and more. You will also have an opportunity to enhance your skill set and progress within the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.