Marketing Campaigns Lead
The purpose of the role: To be the prime point of contact in briefing and delivering marketing communications campaigns (multi-channel advertising and direct marketing) as per the approved marketing plan: Managing a team of external agency relationships (creative and media planning/buying) and two campaign managers in delivering campaigns. To be responsible for leading the end to end implementation of multi-channel advertising and direct marketing campaigns - through offline and digital channels; This activity could include: digital display and biddable ads; press ads; outdoor/posters; radio ads; direct marketing mailings; email campaigns. Responsibilities include:
- developing the individual campaign briefs for agencies; ensuring campaigns are built around key target audiences and business objectives;
- leading and project managing the delivery of the campaign through all stages of creative development and approvals, production and media planning/buying;
- ensuring outputs are delivered on time; that they're customer focussed and on Brand; and approved through the formal sign off process;
- ensuring robust metrics are in place for measuring the performance of the campaign against its objectives;
- managing two campaign managers and agency account teams in delivering campaigns. This includes managing the direct marketing supplier chain (i.e. printers, mailing house, Royal Mail).
- To brief our operational partners Atos on our campaign plans and associated forecasts for calls and post, in order to maintain optimum levels of customer service and satisfaction.
- To support the line manager in deputising for internal and agency meetings as required
- To have line management responsibility for one direct report
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate all of the below
- Educated to degree standard or relevant experience
- The role holder should have substantial marketing communications experience in a senior capacity, leading a team in delivering multi-channel campaigns including print.
- Track record of B2C campaign marketing, preferably in a regulated financial services environment.
- Must have experience of being the main point of contact in project managing the end to end delivery of campaigns, including briefing and directing agencies; managing the work flow to production; approving creative and media plans for traditional offline and digital media.
- Skills required:
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects of high volume, to tight schedules and deliver optimum results;
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and relationship building skills for managing agency account teams campaign managers;
- An agile working approach; able to respond to sudden changes in plans with pace and confidence;
- Excellent standard of written and verbal communication for purposes of briefing agencies and internal parties and drafting campaign performance reports;
- Strong analytical skills with ability to assign appropriate metrics and utilise data and research findings for evaluating impact of campaigns
- Budget management;
- Sound commercial judgement.
- Desirable qualifications, experience and technical knowledge / skills
- Experience of advertising channel planning and buying would be beneficial.
- Wider marketing communications experience, preferably in a regulated financial services environment, conversant with current rules around delivering compliant 'Financial Promotions', 'Treating Customers Fairly' and Data Protection rules in relation to direct marketing.
If this role is of interest please do apply ASAP with an up to date word version of your CV highlighting all your relevant experience. I am submitting to this role on Thursday the 4th of January