Senior Operations Manager - Performance Marketing Agency
Job Title: Senior Operations Manager - Performance Marketing Agency
Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, company pension, health and life insurance, childcare voucher scheme, Ride 2 Work Cycle scheme, annual training plans, company iPhone, early finishes on Fridays, free breakfasts, monthly socials and Christmas/Summer parties.
About The Performance Marketing Agency
My digital performance marketing client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Senior Operations Manager to join their innovative agency. Using their market-leading proprietary digital analytics tools, this B2C digital marketing agency provide data and insight for an impressive roster of heavy-weight B2C brands. They pride themselves on their data-led approach, efficiency and ability to maximise ROI for their clients.
This award-winning agency focuses on driving performance of e-commerce websites for well-known consumer based clients. They are based in London and offer some of the best company perks out there including a generous reward scheme, Personal Development Plan, flexible working arrangements and fun, sociable events in the offices and outside of work. As the Senior Operations Manager you will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that supports the team to ensure maximum impact and return for their clients.
About The Senior Operations Manager Role
As a Senior Operations Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to deliver business intelligence frameworks, improve operational decision making and to monitor and review processes and strategies in order to contribute directly to margin growth.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Operations Manager:
* Design and embed operational excellence into the organisation
* Oversee the quality of delivery, working closely with the delivery and account teams
* Monitor budgets and timelines, checking against agreed scope of work and acceptable margin
* Oversee and appropriately delegate resources and tasks across the team
* Successfully on-board new clients as and when required
* Ensure standards of excellence are consistently met by implementing agency-wide initiatives.
About The Successful Senior Operations Manager
If you are currently in a project management or operations role, this could be the perfect next step in your career within an award-winning staple agency in the performance marketing space.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Senior Operations Manager:
* Excellent project management skills (with accreditation in Lean Six Sigma or equivalent)
* Educated at least to degree level in a business related discipline
* Experienced with Process Architecture
* Proven track record of managing multi-discipline projects
* Experience in operations management within digital marketing, ecommerce, Adtech or similar would be highly desirable.
The Senior Operations Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Senior Operations Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.