Direct Marketing Officer
Exciting opportunity for a Direct Marketing Officer to manage campaigns for a well-known charity
Your new company
A highly visible and well known international charity based in central London.
Your new role
You will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of direct marketing campaigns. As a key member of the Direct Marketing Team, you will be responsible for the day to day management and development of direct mail, telemarketing and digital fundraising campaigns.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an experienced Direct Marketing Officer who can demonstrate:
- Experience of managing direct marketing campaigns from start to finish. This includes experience with campaign planning, creative development, co-ordinating print and production
- Experience of writing fundraising/direct marketing copy or scripts would be an advantage.
- Strong direct marketing experience, including using multi-channel platforms. This will include direct mail and press advertising.
- Experience of sourcing, managing, negotiating and liaising with suppliers
- A high level of numeracy, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work for an international charity based in the city of London with great scope for progression.
- Up to 6% pension contribution
- Childcare vouchers
- 36 Days Holidays (including Bank Holidays)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.