Senior Marketing Automation Executive
- Specialist Marketing Automaton role for a FTSE 100 business
- Key player in shaping and implementing marketing automation across the business vertical
- Rapidly expanding and developing global media organisation
The Role: This is an exciting opportunity for an established marketer with automation experience to join a leading media organisation during a period of growth and development. This will be a pivotal role in shaping and implementing marketing automation processes for the specific business vertical to help grow the business. The successful Senior Marketing Automation Executive will have a strong understanding of marketing automation platforms, ideally Eloqua, and take responsibility for managing marketing processes and operations to increase acquisition and retention across a portfolio of subscription products.
Responsibilities for the position of Senior Marketing Automation Executive:
- Ownership of the automation piece for this business vertical
- Tracking and monitoring sales and marketing pipeline and ROI
- Automation integration with Salesforce CRM
- Managing direct marketing processes and operations, from strategy to execution
- Developing and improving internal processes - working closely with sales
- Reporting on effectiveness of promotional campaigns across all marketing communications
- Revising key performance metrics
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders in the business
Requirements for the Senior Marketing Automation Executive:
- Experience using a Marketing Automation Platform is essential, with Eloqua experience being preferable
- Relevant B2B marketing knowledge and understanding
- Marketing Campaign management and CRM
- Database manipulation and list management experience
- Commercial and tenacious individual
- Previous man-management experience
- Highly motivated, analytical and results driven
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK
The Company: This leading organisation is a FTSE 100 Global Media Company, operating across nearly 50 countries and employing nearly 10,000 people. This award-winning media organisation has a product portfolio including online business information, conferences, exhibitions and publications, and are now looking for a career-driven Senior Marketing Automation Executive to join the marketing team during a period of accelerated growth and change.
The Package for Senior Marketing Automation Executive:
- Salary: £32,000-35,000
- Bonus and Benefits
Location: The position of Senior Marketing Automation Executive is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.