- Looking for a B2B commercial Marketing Executive
- Technology company based in Central London
- Working in part of a two person marketing team
- Support with the running of marketing campaigns to increase customer loyalty
The Role: The Marketing Executive role is an integral hire for this technology business. The successful candidate will have experience of using HTML coding for email marketing campaigns, an understanding of automation, and a working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite. The objective of the Marketing Executive role is to run a number of differing email campaigns targeting different audiences. Working closely with the wider sales and marketing teams you will be the expert for subject line testing, content/layout testing and send time testing to make sure campaigns are continually being improved and optimised.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Executive include:
- Use email marketing software to create and implement automated email campaigns
- Working on a broad range of high-volume campaigns to support the sales and marketing teams
- Create content for press releases and newsletters
- Help increase the company's social media presence
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience in B2B Email Marketing
- Strong content writing abilities
- Ability to work well as an individual or as part of a team
- Strong creative and analytical skills
The Company: This is technology business are new to the UK market and are looking to achieve a number of ambitious goals this year. They are in need of a Marketing Executive to hit the ground running and help make the business a success.
The Package for Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £26,000-£30,000+ bonus + benefits including pension
Location: The position of Marketing Executive will be based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.