Product Manager - Electrical Products - Cannock - £30,000 - £40,000 + car + Pension, healthcare + 25 days holiday
- Fabulous cradle to grave Product Manager role in electrical/construction market
- Great company culture with a supportive and motivating line manager
- Excellent team spirit with a good team of Product Managers around you
The company for the Product Manager:
A well-established global leading player, this successful manufacturer is looking to strengthen its team. There is a "can-do" attitude, very team orientated culture all striving to achieve the very best in sales, profitability and service to their customers. This role is part of the sales and marketing function and the relationship between sales and marketing is productive and sound. The company specialise in electrical products used in the construction industry for commercial builds.
The role for Product Manager:
This is a product focused role within the UK team leading a given business unit managing the product portfolio, lifecycle, NPI from concept to launch ensuring sales and profitability are realised.
- NPI; research: competitors, gaps, sourcing and working with procurement
- Training sales team, and meeting with customers face to face
- Product Champion - technical support for customers and colleagues
- Range reviewing; removing unprofitable skus to improve profitability
- Sales analysis; using Excel to analyse sales data and reporting back
- Marketing planning; project managing marcomms to deliver literature and tactical marketing campaigns
The requirements for Product Manager:
This role could suit a Product Manager from a technical industry or perhaps a sales person that works in the electrical market. Possibly an Assistant Product Manager looking for a step up.
- Product Manager or APM from Electrical, industrial, construction
- Sales rep from electrical either manufacturing or wholesaler
- Strong team player
- Able to work with several sales people
The package for Product Manager:
- £30,000 - £40,000
- 25 days + bank holidays