Social Media Analyst
Social Media Analyst - Content Agency - London
£26,000 - £30,000
Social Media Analyst - The Company
Major Players are working with a global content agency with a strong focus on awesome editorial. They strive to place innovative content at the heart of digital campaigns to connect brands to their audiences in ways that drive opportunity and change. This is an exciting and vibrant agency with a reputation for producing top quality work for some of the best known consumer brands.
Social Media Analyst - The Role
The Content and Editorial team place insight and data at the heart of all campaign work. They believe that to create fantastic, eye-catching content for your audience - you must have great knowledge of what people talk about and what they engage with. The Social Media Analyst will extrapolate data and gain insight with which to devise exceptional and appropriate work.
Key responsibilities, skills and experience:
* To extrapolate and present data in response to a brief from managers / the commercial team / or clients.
* To present market research to a brief, around growing consumer trends in different verticals.
* Track and analyse the social growth and engagement of digital clients by platform.
* To monitor the success of our partnerships with brands/agencies/media owners and other external stakeholders, against original KPIs and level of engagement on social, and deliver a Post Campaign Analysis report .
* Deep understanding of paid, earned and owned.
* Provide recommendations going forward on how we can continue to improve and evolve our insights function in a cost effective way.
* Skilled at presenting audience and social insight by extrapolating data and presenting in a highly relevant and impactful way.
* Deliver the data that will lead to editorial strategies and effective creative.
* Strong grasp of digital and social innovation and best practice across both social and .com platforms.
* Excellent communication skills.
* A passion for the written word, video and social content.
* Experience across Google 360 and Sprinklr essential.
Don't delay, apply today.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7269. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.