Senior Communications Executive
Snippet - Exciting job opportunity, delivering media and press engagement.
Your new company
Located in Canary Wharf, the organisation is a regulator. You will be part of a growing organisation and reporting to the Head of Communications, as a key member of a small communications team.
Your new role
As the Senior Communications Executive, you will manage the communications plan and will manage a stakeholder management programmes. You will deliver both proactive and reactive media and press engagement, as well as the development and publication of policy and corporate documents including the annual reports. You will have the opportunity to proactively identify stories to support the business objectives. You will also be responsible for all general communications and campaigns, including writing articles and blogs for internal and external publication.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an experienced communications executive who can demonstrate:
- Confidence at fielding press and media enquiries, coordinating appropriate responses, including crisis response.
- Campaign and event management experience from concept to delivery.
- A relevant degree in communications, journalism or public relations is essential.
- A track record of developing and delivering communication plans, preferably internally and externally.
- Experience of pitching communication and campaign strategies to key stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skill and be adept at writing content.
- Knowledge and understanding of social media networking sites such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Must have experience of working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Advanced I.T skills using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
What you'll get in return
In addition to working in the heart of the city, the organisation has a fantastic friendly office culture with a supportive management ethos and many other benefits, Including:
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holidays
- 5% Employers pension contribution
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.