Marketing Account Executive
Join a small but successful Public Sector Consultancy
Your new company
You will be working for a small but successful Public Sector Consultancy focusing specifically on the delivery of Strategic Communications Consultation within the Health Sector. Clients include NHS and Public Health organisations, but predominantly Private Companies looking to engage with and deliver services to the NHS. The Consultancy is 8 years old and has grown over that time from 1 employee to 12. Their outlook for the next couple of years to continue to grow and develop through new projects and will recruit accordingly. Due to the size of the organisation the ethos is absolutely that all employees support and engage with their range of contracts flexibly and willingly.
Your new role
Due to the expansion of the Consultancy they are looking to add an Account Executive reporting directly to one of two Account Managers. You will be working across the range of projects and with a number of the clients the Consultancy is currently engaging with, being responsible for a wide of range of duties and responsibilities. Due to the flexible nature of the organisation, you will supporting on a variety of duties as required per client and project. The key responsibilities will include: creative writing and digital briefs for submission direct to clients, direct engagement with existing clients to confirm attendance at events and round tables by phone but also in person, conducting research on behalf of clients on the health sector, as well as making use of MS Excel to provide basic analysis of data gathered. In addition to this you will be required to perform ad hoc duties, including basic admin as and when required. You will also have an opportunity to contribute further in accordance with your skill set and development. The Consultancy has made it clear that they will provide progress to staff based on performance and skills.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need a can do attitude, open mind to working within a growing organisation with scope for development.
- Marketing experience
- Experience in writing research data.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- A natural interest in the Health Sector.
- Time management -experienced in managing projects and working within tight deadlines
- Relationship Management both physical and via online communications.
- A commercial mind set and inquisitive nature whilst not afraid to ask the right questions
- Able to generate and follow up on leads and pass information to relevant teams members.
- Strong communications skills including written and stakeholder communications
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and good company benefits. The company is based in the heart of the City of London and the office is situated in a modern corporate office. You will be working for an organisation who really focuses on internal development. You will have creative licence to carry out your job and really make a difference from the get go. This is a great opportunity for somebody looking for their first consultancy role.
- Office closes between Xmas and New Years
- Development Fund (learn something you love and we'll pay for it - Up to £300)
- 25 days Holiday
- Great Training and Development opportunities.
- High profile clients within the sector, meaning lots of interesting talks and even more canapes!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.