Customer Reporting Analyst - CONTRACT
Customer Reporting Analyst
** CONTRACT - JANUARY START **
A Customer Reporting Analyst freelance opportunity has arisen with a leading national retailer based in Central London.
You will be creating and delivering insightful and engaging dashboards to senior level stakeholders across the business, helping to improve the reporting functionality for the group.
In terms of technical skills you will have previous experience in SQL, SAS and Excel for data manipulation and reporting, VBA for dashboard creation, data visualisation. You should be able to take a brief and transform it into a fully interactive tool, enabling stakeholders to self-serve and use complex business reporting to influence business decisions.
You will be working in a fast paced working environment, with some of the UK's leading analytical minds to provide insightful reports to the business, so the ability to present to senior level stakeholders is also looked upon favorably.
Position: Customer Reporting Analyst
Location: Central London
Rate: £300 - £400 per day
Term: 3 months+ (high chance of extension)
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a numerate subject
- Strong experience of working with large customer datasets (millions of rows of data) to create reports on customer activity within a data intensive organisation. preferably retail or other sectors with high volumes of customer and transactional data
- Technically you must have excellent Excel and VBA knowledge for creating dynamic reports and dashboards
- Experience in SQL and SAS for data manipulation and insightful reporting
- Good understanding of cutting edge reporting technology and techniques
- Strong stakeholder management skills
For further information please contact