Operations Analyst - Promotional Marketing Agency
£28,000-35,000 DOE, Central London
One of the most successful and longest established promotional marketing agencies in the world. This company have been responsible for some of the most famous and ground breaking promotional campaigns of the last 20 years. Based in attractive offices in central London, they number over 400 people worldwide and continue to grow in line with their ambitious plans for 2018.
The Operations Analyst will work closely with the agency's MD to focus on the reporting, analysis and operational elements of the company. You will have the opportunity to develop new skills and experience in a fast paced, fun marketing environment. The role is varied, and no one day will be the same as you work across different areas of the business, the role will involve:
- Client services
- Customer services
- Helping the creative team
As well as:
- Attend regular team meetings.
- MD meeting 2 x week to run through any issues.
- Attend Board Meetings when applicable.
- Available for entire team for questions, advice, help and support.
- Develop and drive new initiatives for improvements across all Operational and Reporting areas, constantly looking at ways to improve the business.
What's in it for you?
- You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary
- Generous bonus scheme
- Opportunity to travel
- Regular nights out/trips away with the company.
- Join a highly qualified, professional and motivated team of bright people in an easily accessible, comfy office.
- Be part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career and the freedom to express yourself within the role.
What they would like from you.
- Organised and methodical approach to reporting
- An analytical mind, with expertise on spreadsheets, with the ability to interpret data.
- A can-do attitude
- Independent thinker
- The ability to deal with people at all levels.
- Motivated, enthusiastic and a positive attitude to work.
- Happy to join a fun team
Please apply to find out more about the role and the agency.