Front-End Developer - Top digital agency, exciting projects
- Ambitious digital agency, doubling in growth.
- Variety of projects, learn new tech, emphasis on quality.
- Supportive team, great training and development opportunities.
What skills you'll need?
- Solid HTML, CSS (ideally LESS/SASS but not a deal-breaker).
- GIT source control.
- Basic understanding of PHP and experience with at least one CMS (they use Wordpress, Magento, Shopify, Concrete5 and more!)
- It’s important that you are able to work directly with customers and have a keen eye for detail and design with a good portfolio of your own work to show.
Alongside the digital director and superb, creative design team, you’ll be delivering quality websites and interfaces for some huge clients across a wide range of industries. You will be able to take creative concepts through to working UI’s without relying on Bootstrap and libraries all of the time that score highly when it comes to page speed. They’d expect you to ‘get’ progressive enhancement, pattern libraries and style-guides and assist them in estimating and costing jobs for new and existing clients. There will be time to learn and develop your skills within the working week, they’ve recently worked with Angular, Magento, Laravel and built a Shopify app, if you can see a way of implementing cutting edge tech into a project and justify it that is always welcomed!
What you'll get in return for your talents?
There’s plenty of great perks within this role including generous holidays, pension, private health etc but the major reward within this role is to get to work on some big name client projects within a sociable, positive team where you’re really valued and job satisfaction is high. There’ll be opportunities for training (courses, conferences, events etc), nice kit to work with, smart digital studio with great socials/events and a fun, informal vibe.
This one sound good? Send in your CV NOW for immediate consideration.