PR Account Manager
My client is a large Leeds based integrated marketing agency who is on the hunt for an ambitious and creative PR/Communications Manager to join their Communications team.
You'll be involved in the production, delivery and promotion of digital and traditional PR content and creative ideas on a day-to-day basis. You must have excellent media contacts as you will be the first port of contact for journalists as well as being able to spot, create and execute a great news story.
Experience in the telling of stories via a variety of different methods including PR and Social is a must as you'll be experienced in creating and executing great campaigns across traditional, digital and social platforms.
You'll have the ability to translate technically challenging subject matter into engaging stories and have a good understanding of SEO and how content can influence it.
They are looking for someone who strives in a fast-paced dynamic environment, with an enthusiastic and can-do attitude. Your key responsibilities will include
- Owning and driving PR campaigns forward
- Copywriting/press release writing/proposal creation
- Journalist liaisons, including proactive and reactive media relations
- Managing a range of social media and content amplification strategies and activities
- Contributing to new business pitches and idea generation
- Building new media relationships
- Creating and editing engaging blog content
- Liaising with other departments to ensure an integrated approach is delivered to clients
- Monitoring new trends and new business opportunities
- Inspiring junior members of the team
If you're a driven, confident communicator with an integrated mindset, we can offer you an energetic and fun working atmosphere, on-the-job training and a competitive salary.
Journalistic or PR background or related degree preferred. A demonstrative knowledge of social and PR is essential. 3-4 years' experience in a similar working environment desirable, either agency or in-house.