German PPC Executive
German PPC Executive, Contract, Part-time (2-3 days per week), Central London, Travel
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a German PPC Executive to work with a global Travel brand based in Central London, on a part-time, contract basis, starting in the New Year. As German PPC Executive you will focus on managing campaigns across German speaking markets, working with a strong in-house Search Marketing team.
- Managing PPC accounts for several brands across multiple search engines across multiple countries to ensure the company's goals are met
- Setting up and optimising of accounts from campaigns, keyword research, writing ad copy to bid management etc.
- Extensive performance reporting and analysis to ensure that the wider team is aware of campaign performance trends
- Developing relationships with partners at major search engines and other vendors
- Exploring opportunities related to the German markets
- Understanding of website tagging and tracking
- Liaising with the wider marketing team as the PPC expert in order to improve PPC performances
- Responsible for managing medium to large PPC spend levels within budget
- Responsible for discovering new ways and ideas to improve PPC performances
- A proven track record in managing paid search/ecommerce/online advertising
- Native, or fluent, German speaker with good command of written and spoken English
- A background of managing multiple brands would be beneficial
- Advanced Excel skills
- The ability to analyse data, and passion for using data to make decisions
- Highly developed problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding of business strategy and the ability to prioritise your work to meet company goals.
Apply now - we are looking for this person to start in early January.
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.