Service Delivery Manager
- Exciting, growing company with excellent offices.
- Fantastic professional development & progression opportunities.
- Excellent bunch of people & a very supportive environment.
What skills you'll be needing
- You’ll be experienced in a Service Delivery Manager role and be able to demonstrate the ability to undertake multiple responsibilities.
- It’s expected that you’ll be ITIL Qualified.
- You’ll need to have excellent leadership and people management skills as well as a willingness to support and mentor junior staff. Ideally you’ll have experience as a Team Lead (in house or virtual).
- Experience of managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services.
- You’ll need to be knowledgeable in supporting a large-scale and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines.
- Excellent customer facing/customer service skills.
- It’s expected that you’ll be flexible, including shift and out of hours working.
You’ll be responsible for overseeing the delivery of services or service technology to the company's customers. The manager establishes policies designed to ensure consistently high service performance, monitors employees and evaluates customer feedback to develop quality improvement processes. You’ll be given a general oversight over all employees involved in the delivery process and ultimately you will hold all service departments and employees accountable for carrying out the required processes and tasks. A huge factor in this role is customer service. You will need to constantly assess customer feedback and make necessary changes to improve customer experience.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You’ll be joining a very supportive, friendly & sociable team who really look out for each other. The offices themselves are impressive and the atmosphere is second to none. The whole team work extremely hard, and really reap the rewards making the staff turnover very low. Everyone who works there really feels a buzz around the growth & future of the company and the company are sincere advocates of internal progression and development opportunities.
If you want to join a company that can offer you exciting work & excellent progression opportunities then send in your CV to Hannah B.