Systems Monitoring Engineer
- Exciting, growing company with excellent offices.
- Fantastic professional development & progression opportunities.
- Excellent bunch of people & a very supportive environment.
What skills you'll be needing
- You’ll need to have a good amount of experience building and operating a complex monitoring environment covering multiple technologies.
- Experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and System Center Operations Manager (SCOM).
- In depth knowledge with network monitoring tooling (bonus points for SolarWinds).
- Experience with virtualisation monitoring tooling, preferably vRealize Operations Manager.
- You’ll need to be confident implementing event correlation technologies and also with scripting and automation.
- It’s expected that you’ll be knowledgeable with Incident management as well as IT Security monitoring and alerting controls.
As the System Monitoring Engineer, you’ll be responsible for owning all the monitoring and systems management solutions within the company, including security systems. You will be responsible for proactive monitoring, reactive monitoring, event correlation, and management tools for all IT infrastructure and applications. It’s expected that you’ll continue to develop and proactively improve monitoring and management capability as well as provide a point of ownership for all technologies that are part of the monitoring and management systems. You will be the SME in this area and provide engineering support to the wider architecture and infrastructure design teams.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You’ll be joining a very supportive, friendly & sociable team who really look out for each other. The offices themselves are impressive and the atmosphere is second to none. The whole team work extremely hard, and really reap the rewards making the staff turnover very low. Everyone who works there really feels a buzz around the growth & future of the company and the company are sincere advocates of internal progression and development opportunities.
If you want to join a company that can offer you exciting work & excellent progression opportunities then send in your CV to Hannah B.