SQL Analyst / Database Developer
SQL ANALYST / DATABASE DEVELOPER
** SPORTS INDSUTRY **
- Impressive Senior leadership team
- Chance to work with large volumes of customer and ticketing data
- Exciting, international clients across the sporting industry
Calling all sports fans!
This is a unique opportunity to combine your love of data with that of sport! I am currently recruiting on behalf of a niche specialist insight consultancy, whose clients include some of the world's most famous rugby and football teams and associated grounds.
This small business is growing rapidly, and with the support of its larger parent organization, there is huge personal growth for its employees, and in turn the company. It's supported with a very impressive senior management team, who offer vision, expertise and valuable insights to their clients through the provision of analysis and forecasting.
We are searching for an experienced Database Developer / Data Analyst to support the management, maintenance and optimization of the customer relational database as well as supporting with reporting work for end clients.
Technically you should be skilled in using SQL for querying, data extraction and manipulation as well as an expert in the principals of database management and processes workflow. Additional skills in writing stored procedures and functions a plus. You will also become the expert in interrogation of data, development of reports and data entry.
You will support your manager, the main point of contact for all third party suppliers, and will be part of the team responsible for all data quality and integrity, governance and policies.
POSITION - SQL Analyst / Database Developer
LOCATION - Central London
SALARY - £25k - £40k depending on experience plus benefits
- Educated to degree level in a relevant and ideally numerate subject
- Strong and efficient coder using SQL, as well as skills with Excel and Access
- Proven experience of working with relational databases; management, optimization, governance, maintenance, quality, integrity
- Ideally experience in designing, developing and generating reports from a relational database
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills in order to work with internal stakeholders as well as client contacts
- Experience in managing third party suppliers
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com