Hebrew Speaking Account Executive
TVH Marketing Solutions are pleased to be working with a major client who are seeking an Adwords Account Executive to join their team in their impressive office based in Barcelona.
As a member of the Google Team the Account Executive will be responsible for working on inbound as well as outbound leads to acquire new advertisers for Google AdWords, within the Hebrew marketplace.
You will be responsible for your own client portfolio, optimizing your clients' Google AdWords campaigns, and ensuring that customer expectations are met.
You will become a specialist advisor for Hebrew speaking companies in relation to their online advertising campaigns, with the opportunity of having a significant impact on their business. It is a target driven environment, where you will work towards individual sales targets as well as being part of a larger sales team increasing the Google AdWords customer base across EMEA. You will be part of the largest Google AdWords team who creates unique customer experiences while actively affecting the online marketing environment.
- You are responsible for acquiring new Google AdWords customers by qualified leads, closing deals at the appropriate budget agreed upon and subsequently up-selling these if the potential is there.
- You must understand the customer’s requirements and objectives, and match Google AdWords solutions and marketing strategies.
- You will develop sales strategies aimed at optimizing the market potential and improving customer sales and profit margins.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Native level of Hebrew
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
- 1 Year of experience in sales environment
- A team player with problem solving, analytical and communication skills
- Passionate about sales, technology and the internet, with a desire to learn and develop
Conditions and Benefits
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Long Term Contract
- Relocation Package:
- Flight Ticket
- Airport pick-up service
- Prepaid Spanish phone
- Free Gym Membership (next to the offices, with see views!)
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training on Google AdWords and specific sales training.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Office location surrounded by the sea (World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain)
We have multiple roles available and would welcome any further referrals, so why not contact us and find out more about our refer a friend scheme, call 0203 002 8499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.