Creative Content Producer - Music Brand
Creative Content Producer
£45k - £50k
Love music? Enjoy bringing brands to new markets? This is a unique opportunity with an American owned, global music company that want expand their audience and develop a new creative PR-led drive.
With an extremely prestigious reputation and an amazing history of working with the best musicians, this brand is synonymous with music across every genre. With offices across Europe and America, they drive a laid back but passionate culture with innovation and integrity at its core.
The Role - Creative Content Producer
This newly created position will support the team by developing and delivering an integrated content strategy designed to target a consumer audience.
Working with musicians and talent, you will be devising creative ideas and producing content that can be shared across multiple channels.
Key responsibilities of the Creative Content Producer include:
- Develop a creative asset plan to support key launches in the EMEA market.
- Support the global storytelling strategy, with the production of content that drives key messages and unique stories.
- Represent the EMEA region and ensure that global campaigns and content plans adequately reflect the market dynamics of the EMEA region
- Drive the delivery of creative assets, ensuring that excellent execution is achieved within budget & on time
About the new Creative Content Producer
- Have circa 7 years experience in creative planning and content development, with a particular focus on film /video
- Have experience working with senior stakeholders
- Have experience working with high profile artists / talent
- Be comfortable with both the creative ideas side and organisation / managing timescales
- Be able to get to offices in West Sussex (just under an hour from London Victoria on the train)
The new Creative Content Producer will offer a package including
- £45k - £50k basic salary
- 23 days holiday
- Excellent staff discount
- Staff referral scheme
- Free staff car park
- Enhanced maternity and paternity policies
If you have the relevant experience for this Creative Content Producer role, then please don't hesitate to contact Alexandra on email@example.com or 0203 826 1222.