PAID SOCIAL SPECIALIST - Premium Fashion Brand
This a fabulous opportunity for a Paid Social Specialist to join a growing Online Marketing team in Central London, working with one of the UKs largest global fashion brands.
The ideal Paid Social Specialist must demonstrate a strong understanding of social media across both Paid and Organic social. This role will involve buying media on the core social platforms through a direct relationship with agencies and PMD platforms.
- Staying up to date with all the developments in social media advertising and the leading PMD platforms
- To develop and build strong relationships with the major platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc.)
- Plan and brief in all seasonal launch, promotional and weekly campaigns to design/copy team
- Comfortable managing large budgets over multiple countries and media owners
- Build, set up and deliver campaigns for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and any new platforms
- Optimisation and budget management on spend and campaign performance metrics
- Delivering post-campaign analysis using both the media reports and the analytics solutions
- Testing new formats and new ways of buying media - pushing forward the paid social buying strategy and delivering continuous improvement
- Understand social media buying over international borders and to keep paid social roadmap up to date
- Understand the mix of paid, earned, owned media and inform when and where it is appropriate to promote content through each channel
- Raising POs and handling invoices to ensure payments are made in a timely manner
- Pulling together weekly competitor analysis to share with team
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Elisa Fosterman, remembering to state your current salary and package.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.