Senior UX Designer
Do you have experience in all things UX? A creative digital agency, based in the heart of Manchester, is on the hunt for two Senior UX Designers! Work on improving user experience for global clients and receive great benefits such as free beer and coffee, and flexible working hours!
Our client is an innovative digital agency based in a trendy and modern office in Central Manchester. The team is a close and collaborative group of talented individuals who strive to creatively connect world-leading brands to their consumers. They highly value each member of the team and offer great benefits such as flexible working hours, and free coffee and beer.
The agency is on the hunt for two Senior UX Designers, who will have a broad experience of UX and be able to produce high-quality work that is in line with customer requirements. You will join a talented team of user experience experts, developers, strategists, and designers who all have the same passion for creating a connection between digital innovation and user behaviour. Working alongside research and IA experts, front-end developers, and designers, you will produce work that makes a measurable impact on the business needs of some very well-known clients!
Roles and responsibilities of the Senior UX Designer:
- Create and utilise quantitative and qualitative data to support creative decision making.
- Present strong creative views and recommendations to Stakeholders of all levels.
- Create user flows, wireframes, personas, prototypes, and IA documentation.
- Work alongside Technical teams to deliver desirable and achievable ideas.
- Take the lead on all projects.
- Research current technology innovations and design trends to stay up to date.
- Run team or stakeholder workshops.
- Conduct audience interviews and research.
Required skills and attributes of the Senior UX Designer:
- At least 5 years’ experience in the creative industry.
- Knowledge of and experience with creative software such as Atomic, Marvel, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Able to communicate effectively with Stakeholders of all levels.
- Proven experience with user-centred design principles.
- Strong knowledge of Design Thinking and Lean methodologies.
If you are the talented individual that this agency needs, give us a call on 0161 833 1044 to find out more, or apply directly online now!