Project Manager (Medical Advertising Agency)
Reports to: Client Service Director
Fishawack Group of Companies is a group of dynamic healthcare communications companies with offices across the UK, US and Switzerland. Fishawack has a reputation built on excellence and creativity, and bound by a common philosophy as well as a commitment to providing premium medical communications services tailored to meet our clients' individual needs. Our hand-picked team has a unique blend of scientific, marketing, and creative expertise with fresh thinking and enthusiasm. We believe that our clients' endorsement is the best testament to the success of our approach.
About the Role
Our Project Management team fortifies our vision by establishing a strong foundation for the agency to operate in a highly functional capacity. Focused on meeting client objectives, timing and budgets, Project Management also inspires an innovative atmosphere for the development of quality creative work.
The Project Manager has successfully led various components of campaigns encompassing all creative mediums including Broadcast, Print, Digital, Out-of-Home, Point-of-Sale, Direct Mail and miscellaneous collateral development. The Project Manager is responsible for establishing a global and granular view of all assigned client accounts and their respective workloads, leading the internal workflow and teams to complete quality work and managing projects from inception to completion.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborates with all agency teams (Client Service, Creative, Production, Leadership) to establish effective project and staffing plans, forecast upcoming work and allocate resources
- Manages effective, efficient workflow of all projects on assigned accounts
- Develops timelines and advises on estimates; manages projects to remain on time and budget; flags timing and budget concerns to course correct early on in process
- Seeks out additional opportunities to expand experience and cultivate expertise
- Communicates openly and constructively with all departments, providing continuous status updates
- Works to proactively resolve challenges and build bridges amongst teams
- Diffuses negativity and bottlenecks; identifies points of frustration early on in process
- Takes ownership of and enforces agency processes by providing meaningful feedback to all teams
- Analyzes and recommends process improvements to enhance efficiency, including systems and/or software recommendations
- Tactful, yet assertive communication style; able to foster positive relationships with agency teams
- Provides meaningful performance input for other employees in all departments
- Maintains a high level attention to detail
- Maintains a professional and positive attitude
- Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or equivalent discipline required
- 2-5 years project or account management experience, preferably within a high volume advertising agency
- Experience with timeline development and budget management preferred
- Must be interested in creative development and team-building
- Must be self-motivated, professional, detail-oriented and possess excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working under pressure within tight deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude
- Must have an enthusiastic desire to continuously learn, evolve and innovate
- PC, MS Office Suite software experience required; Advantage, Basecamp or other enterprise software experience a plus
We offer a creative, supportive environment where you will be able to continuously develop, alongside a generous salary. We will support you with both in-house and online training. We offer a generous company pension, private medical insurance with great member benefits, life insurance, annual team conference ticket and free Nespresso!