Global Social Media Manager - Luxury Beauty - London
Global Social Media Manager - Beauty - London ( Maternity Cover)
£50,000 - £55,000 + amazing benefits
Global Social Media Manager - The Company
My client are a global luxury beauty brand with a plethora of amazing products and an incredible reputation in the global marketplace. They have an amazing opportunity for a Global Social Media Manager to join them for a 12 month maternity cover looking after their global social media operations.
Global Social Media Manager - The Role
The Social Media Manager will sit within the Global Communications Team, responsible for developing and implementing the global social media strategy across all established, new and emerging markets. You will be responsible for driving a global social experience and growing a highly engaged social audience across all brand channels. You will be responsible for devising and delivering strategic paid social campaigns globally, ensuring consistent ROI, breaking the business through to ecom as well as bricks and mortar. This role is great for those who are an expert on social as you will be an integral element in bringing together different teams; a creative, net-savvy individual who is highly engaged in social networking sites with a thorough understanding of the competitor landscape. Overall, you will be focussing on managing all content and strategy for brand's global social media channels.
· Manage a social media content calendar for the brand and execute against it.
· Own content development: Drive and inspire PR, Creative, Online, Copywriter, Global Marketing, international regions and Legal to co-develop social media content and programs. Manage asset creation process and ensure timelines are met.
· Propose innovative campaigns to extend brand presence socially, drive traffic to website(s) and boutiques, and increase engagement and loyalty.
· Work with Copywriter to further define the brand tone of voice.
· Supervise and collaborate with Social Media Assistant on the following key responsibilities:
· Creatively and proactively engage consumers online to drive brand conversations and consumer relationships utilising a brand-appropriate tone of voice.
· Monitor social channels 24-7. Fully respond to questions, comments and related opportunities with speed and judgment. Escalate questions/issues to consumer communications and/or legal as needed.
· Stay up-to-date on new social media tools, best practices and how other organisations and companies are using them.
· Demonstrate 24/7 approach to responsibilities
Global Social Media Manager - Key Skills
· Sociable, outgoing personality. Excellent people skills: build collaborative relationships within a matrix organisation and with considerable geographical distance between teams.
· Ability to proactively reach out to and navigate among multiple constituents and regions.
· Sound judgment to drive optimal brand engagement in online beauty/brand communities; adhere to a clear, brand-appropriate tone of voice; and identify/escalate potential issues/crises.
· Solid writing skills.
If this is the Global Social Media Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "KATE BERGMAN" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Kate Bergman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7235 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly